So Excited to Be a Part of this Amazing Team!

Happy Friday!  I am pleased to announce that I am now a part of the 2021 Chibitronics Design Team!

I can't wait to share all the fun LIGHT UP fun with you!  Please take a moment and check out my fellow designers over on Instagram.

If you are new to Chibitronics, they are a company that manufactures LED Light Circuits and all the fun products that accompany these lights.  You can check out all their amazing products in the Chibitronics Shop.

Please check out these amazing ladies...

Rana Alo - @rana.crafts
Joy Baldwin - @createitwithjoy
Bri Firth - @brifirthcreates
Melissa Goodman -  @melissagoodman75
Yukiko Inami -  @nicorn13
Jooyeon Lee -  @paperandcircuit
Yukiko Sugiyama - @prima_yucco
Eiko Uchida - @eiken_laboratory
Wei Wei Wang - @weiweiwang_12

I will be posting my first project on the Chibitronics Instagram today at 9am EST.  You can check it out HERE.

I can't wait to show you all their AMAZING products!!!

Have a great day everyone!

~ Ally ~ 

No comments:

 
09 10