Craft Roulette ~ Lots of Smiles!

It's Friday night and another episode of Craft Roulette is in the books!

The parameters for episode #65 are as follows:

  • Project:  Card with Patterned Paper
  • Colors: Any 4 Colors
  • Element:  A Smile or Smiles
  • Random: Tone on Tone

These parameters are like last week.  Nice and open for interpretation!

I started with the adorable new MFT stamp set "Definition of Friendship" and paper pieced the clothing and shoes of my little girls using Honey Bee Stamps "Sweet On You" patterned papers.  

I kept both my Copic Marker coloring and card design simple this week.


You can still play along with episode #65.  You have 48 hours from the time the show ends to submit your card.  Watch the YouTube Video HERE and play along. To submit your card, click HERE.

I will be on again For Episode #68 on Friday July 2nd at 6:30pm MST.  I'm also going to be creating along side my crafty pals Sandy Boone and Candice Richardson!  I'm so excited!

Thanks for stopping by!

~ Ally ~



No comments:

 
09 10