I Miss You!

Happy Monday!  Today I’m sharing the newest card that I created for the second challenge over on the Three Room Studio Blog.

This challenge is a colour challenge and is inspired by this glorious landscape photo…
Isn’t it beautiful!

I chose to feature the adorable “Let’s Hygge” stamp set.  I watercoloured my image today using Distress Inks and even created my own own rosy fabric for my chair and ottoman.

Come and join the rest of the Three Room Studio designers and play along with the challenge by commenting with a link to your creation on the challenge post; RIGHT HERE.

Good luck and happy creating!

~ Ally ~


Stamps: Three Room Studio (Let’s Hygge)
Cardstock: Recollections (110# White), Strathmore (Watercolor – Cold Press)
Inks: Distress Inks (Antique Linen, Tea Dye, Peacock Feathers, Faded Jeans, Abandoned Coral, Bundled Sage, Tattered Rose)
Patterned Paper: Bo Bunny (Pincushion 6x6)
Dies: MFT (Stitched Rectangles)

No comments:

 
09 10