Pretty Fly


We're back for Day 2 with more inky goodies for our FEBRUARY 2020 release for Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!

Today we have a sweet new encouragement set by fabulous artist Cheryl Grant! It's called... You’re Pretty Fly!


What a sweet little family of tweeters!  There is one main image with an extra birdie stamp plus some wonderful and uplifting sentiments! These little sweethearts make my heart soar!

For my card today I wanted some sweet little pink birdies so I coloured them first with Copic Markers.  Then I created my own pink paper using Pretty in Pink ink and also Magical Midnight ink and die cut it from the same cover plate die.

I also used the Fabulous Feathers Stencil with our new ink and then fussy cut out two feathers to hang with my Heavenly Dots.

Check out You’re Pretty Fly in action as you hop around the Krafty Team's blogs today! You'll also see new stencils, new ink and new dots!! Be sure to leave some love at each stop because Kimmie is going to give away some krafty $$ to a lucky commenter!
 
You'll see MORE of our brand new goodies tomorrow and everything will be released at our LIVE Online Release Party in the Krafty Friends Facebook group on Sunday, February 9th at 2pm EST!

For now, hop around and check out some incredible designs from my fellow Krafty Team members!!

~ Ally ~
 
 
Stamps: KKS (You’re Pretty Fly)
Cardstock: Recollections (110# White), SU (Party Pool)
Inks: KKS (Wicked Black, Magical Midnight, Pretty in Pink), Copic Markers
Dies: Spellbinders (Fancy Lattice)
Dots: KKS (Heavenly Dots)
Stencils: KKS (Fabulous Feathers Stencil)

21 comments:

Debbi said...

I love the little birdies in pink. Great job on the background & embellishments

MadeByMeghanK said...

I LOVE your color combo! Darling little birds!

Donna Carter said...

Love the background!!

Kelly Kennedy said...

Absolutely love this! The background really makes the images pop!

sharon g said...

The non-traditional colors look really sweet. Nice job.

Tracie M said...

I love the colour choices, very pretty!

Deborah Desdune said...

Very pretty! Love the colors used and the matching background

Flo said...

Such lovely, bright and happy colours!

Pdesmaraisdesigns.com said...

Such a super sweet card!!!
Thanks for sharing

Peggy said...

Wow all the textures and spring colors are so pretty!!

Kraftymom25 said...

Love that die cut background

Miranda K said...

pink and blue. perfect!

Margaret Erika said...

Absolutely adorable

Suzanne H said...

This is terribly sweet! I love your color choices. So happy!

Karen said...

These birds are pretty "Tweet". I adore the shape of the stitched frame and the colorful background.

Linda S. said...

Beautiful card design, love the details and coloring, this set is really sweet..just like your card!

Brenda Smith said...

Great background and I love how you added the feathers.

Crafting Andy said...

Ooh Love this. Such a cute set.

Kate 'Rijacki' Ledum said...

Gorgeous birds. I love the background, too.

Nat said...

the added feather are the perfect added touch, love this stamp set beautiful! :)

Denise Bryant said...

Beautiful color combo! Love the birds!

 
09 10