March is Coming!

Happy Monday!  I hope you all had a great weekend!  I am lucky enough to have flown home this past weekend to visit my Mom and my sister and her family.  Plus I get to see my life-long girl friends, which I haven’ seen in over a year.  Every time I go home, I always make a point of having dinner with the 3 of them.

For today, I’m sharing the fun spreads from Canvo using the Club Canvo collection for the month of March.  This month's stamp set is a space themed set and it contains some super adorable images!

I always create a introductory first page…



Then I create a full page calendar.  I tried making the back ground a galaxy back ground.



This is the first 7 days of the month…


Here’s a close up of the tracker page…



This is the second week of March.   I went rainbow with this spread!


And finally, my favorite spread of the month…


Thanks for stopping by!  If you have any more questions about the Club Canvo subscription, you can CLICK HERE.

Happy bullet journaling my friends!

~ Ally ~

1 comment:

Stacy Morgan said...

Ally these are super cute pages and look great.

 
09 10