Shimmering Flight

TGIF!  I’m so happy to have you here! Today I’m sharing a fun sneak peek from Power Poppy and you are going to LOVE it!

Introducing… SHIMMERING FLIGHT!  It’s a brand new digi stamp coming to the Power Poppy Shop tomorrow!  PLUS, the Instant Gardners will be sharing MORE amazing digital stamps like this one tomorrow!

I printed my image out on Express-It cardstock and then colored the base of the image with Copic Markers.  Then I went in and added some finer details with some Polychromos Pencils. 


I have to say, coloring this image got my creative mojo a-goin’!


Now, check out what my fellow Bloom Brigaders have in store for you…


Thanks for stopping by!  I have lots more inspiration coming this week!

~ Ally ~


stamps: Power Poppy (Shimmering Flight)
cardstock: Copic (Express-It), Recollections (110# White), Tim Hotlz (Metallic 2 – Bronze)
inks: Copic Markers, Polychromos Pencils, Sakura (White Gel Pen)
dies: MFT (Stitched Rectangles), Simon Says Stamp (A2 Thin Frames)

1 comment:

Stacy Morgan said...

Oh my word... Simply gorgeous! Look at those flowers and your wings. You and Leslie know how to color translucent. Love it!

 
09 10