Sweet November Stamps ~ Something to Crow About

Happy Saturday!  Today I'm sharing a festively fun card featuring one of the adorable digital stamp sets from Sweet November Stamps.  

Today's card features one our previously released digital stamp sets called "Something to Crow About: Sam Scarecrow".

I'm always in need of more birthday cards so I made this cutie a celebratory card!

I created this scene to include the cornstalks from the "Something to Crow About: Scene Builder" set plus the fence from the "Scene Builder: Pumpkin Patch" digital stamp sets.  The crows can be found in the Something to Crow About sets of either "Sam Scarecrow" or "Sally Scarecrow".

To achieve the cool sky texture, I first added all of my blue colors of Copic down on the paper.  Then I used a nappy piece of towel, sprayed some Copic Blender Solution on it and laid it across the sky.  This was the very FIRST thing I colored!  Sometimes the ink in the background bleeds after this technique.  PLUS if you have anything else colored in, the Copic Blender Solution can react with those areas too - so you have to do this technique before anything else.

I hope you like it!  I think came out quite well!

Have a great weekend!

~ Ally ~

No comments:

 
09 10