Sizzix & CP ~ Purple Noel

Happy Monday all!  I have another fun and exciting post today!  Catherine Pooler Designs and Sizzix have paired up again for another fun collection and this one's a Christmas or holiday themed!  And it's gorgeous!

Today I get to share my first sneak peek with you as this collection has already gone live in Sizzix carrying stores around the world.  This collection will go LIVE in the Catherine Pooler Designs shop in a few weeks on September 22nd.  Stay tuned for that!

Let's get to it!

My card today features the beautiful "White Christmas" stamp and the coordinating Sizzlets Framelets "White Christamas #2" die set.  All of these products will available in the CP shop on September 22nd.

I started by choosing 3 purple inks; Glam, Flirty Fuschia and Pixie Dust.

I grabbed my CP Blending Brushes too.  I wanted a softer, blended look to my stamping and using a blender brush to apply the ink to your stamp allows you to achieve a more transparent blend of ink colors.

I started by stamping a variety of sizes of snowflakes across a single panel of CP cardstock.  I used my blending brushes to apply each image with ink and then adding another shade to each one; sometimes all 3 shades of purple.

I cut the dotted rectangle shape from the centre of my panel, backed with a thin mat of blended purple inks and matted it with a white scalloped die cut using the "Dots & Scallops Die".

Next I cut the largest tag from the "Scalloped Tag Duo Die" and I stamped a large snowflake in the centre.  I used very little ink as to not distract from the greeting I was going to stamp over top.

Then I stamped the greeting "Noel" from the "Greetings of the Season" stamp.  This stamp set is jam packed full of 12 beautiful holiday sentiments. And a touch of silver tread finishes off the tag!

Sizzix will be sharing the 12 Days of Sizzix beginning today!  Come and check out Instagram for more fun holiday inspired projects.  Just search #12DaysofSizzix .

Happy Holiday project making!

~ Ally ~

No comments:

 
09 10