Catherine Pooler Designs ~ Holiday Magic Collection

Happy Saturday everyone!  We have a brand new Catherine Pooler Designs holiday collection coming to the shop!  This collection is called Holiday Magic and has two main bundles plus a whole lot more!

Today and for the next week, I'll be sharing projects featuring products from the "Greenery of the Season Bundle".

We're going to start with the stunning "Greenery of the Season" stamp set.  I wanted to create a soft, rustic feel so I kept my colors subtle and my design simple.

I started by masking off the background of my card front panel.  I blended some Wintergreen ink 3/4 of the way from the top to the bottom of the area.  Then I blended a very light layer of Sage ink at the top. Before removing the masks, I splattered some gold paint across the panel.

Next I stamped a series of greenery pieces from the "Greenery of the Season" stamp set on a separate piece of paper using Icing on the Cake ink.

I used some Buttercream ink to stamp the centres of the Poinsettia flowers & Mistletoe berries. I used Sage ink to stamp the pine boughs, and finally, I used a blend of Sage and Wintergreen for the Holly and the Mistletoe.  I die everything out with their corresponding dies.  I popped up all of the greenery using my 3M Foam Adhesive.

For the final touches of my card, I used some Champagne ink to stamp the greeting, also from the "Greenery of the Season" stamp set.  I used a clear embossing powder to set the ink so it wouldn't smear.

For a further touch of bling, I added some Wintergreen Sequins in and amoung my greenery.

Mare sure you join Catherine and Erika for all the live action!

You can check out these lovely ladies over on the Catherine Pooler Designs Facebook page or on their YouTube channel.

In honor of the anniversary of September 11th, this collection will go sale on TUESDAY SEPTEMBER 10th instead of the normal Wednesday reveal.

If you are a member of StampNation, you will be able to purchase your Holiday Magic goodies EARLY.  Sign into the CP Shop using the same email you use for StampNation and the products will be in the shop at 12 noon EST on Monday.

You're going to love all this holiday goodness!  More card creations coming tomorrow!

Happy shopping!

~ Ally ~

No comments:

 
09 10