Catherine Pooler ~ Vintage Holiday Wishes

Happy Monday everyone!  We have a brand new Catherine Pooler Designs holiday collection coming to the shop!  This collection is called Holiday Magic and has two main bundles plus a whole lot more!

Today I'll be sharing projects featuring products from the "Greenery of the Season Bundle"... again!

We're going to start with the stunning "Greenery of the Season" stamp set.  I wanted to create a soft, rustic feel so I kept my coloring subtle and added some distressed touches.

I first chose my paper.  I found a creamy white cardstock with a natural fibre and speckle in it.  I also found a medium toned kraft cardstock too.

I started by die cutting the kraft cardstock with the "Scallops & Dots Dies" die.  Then I took some Versamark ink and stamped some inner orange slices stamp from the "Greenery of the Season" stamp set.  It's a subtle tone-on-tone effect of the orange slice detail.

Next I took a piece of water color paper and stamped all of my greenery.  I used some Icing on the Cake ink to stamp all of those out.  Next I used the following ink colors and water colored in each element: Seafoam, Eucalyptus, Rouge, Tiki Torch, Tiara, Buttercream and Samba.

I die cut out all of my greenery pieces using their coordinating dies, "Greenery of the Season Dies".

I die out an oval shape using the "Around the Loop Nested Dies" from the natural creamy cardstock, stamped on a greeting using Icing on the Cake ink and added a soft Sand Castle kiss of ink on the oval too.

I used a little dab of Icing on the Cake ink and some water and dyed my cheesecloth for a touch of texture to add.

I just adore this card!  I think it's my favorite of all my makes for this collection.

Mare sure you join Catherine and Erika for all the live action!

You can check out these lovely ladies over on the Catherine Pooler Designs Facebook page or on their YouTube channel.

In honor of the anniversary of September 11th, this collection will go sale on TUESDAY SEPTEMBER 10th instead of the normal Wednesday reveal.

If you are a member of StampNation, you will be able to purchase your Holiday Magic goodies EARLY.  Sign into the CP Shop using the same email you use for StampNation and the products will be in the shop at 12 noon EST TODAY.

You're going to love all this holiday goodness!  More card creations coming tomorrow!

Happy shopping!

~ Ally ~

No comments:

 
09 10