Catherine Pooler Designs ~ Orange Slice Trio

Happy Monday everyone!  We have a brand new Catherine Pooler Designs holiday collection and it's called Holiday Magic.  It is now available for purchase in the shop.

Today I'm sharing projects featuring products from the "Greenery of the Season Bundle"... again!

For today's card, I started by stamping the oranges, cinnamon sticks and boughs from the "Greenery of the Season" stamp set.  I used Orange Twist, Tiki Torch, Tiara, Polished, Icing on the Cake, Wintergreen, Buttercream and Seafoam inks.  I used some Polychromos Pencils to add a few more details to the slices and cinnamon bundle.


I cut out all of the elements using their coordinating dies, "Greenery of Season Dies".

Next I cut an oval shape from the "Spring Gingham" patterned paper using the "Around the Loop Nested Dies".

Then I cut a scalloped rectangle from the "Scallops & Dots Dies" from medium toned kraft cardstock.  Then I used stamped the script from the "Scripted Thoughts" stamp sets using Icing on the Cake ink.

I layered all of my elements with a touch of twine on my white card base.

Another fun Christmas card done!

Thanks for stopping by!

~ Ally ~

No comments:

 
09 10