StampNation ~ Jar Full of Joy

We're celebrating World Card Making Day over at StampNation this weekend!  We have a wide variety of fun card making challenges to inspire you!

My challenge for this weekend is to create a card that is interactive in some way!

For my card, I chose to feature one of the newest stamp set's just released called "Jar Full of Joy" stamp set and coordinating die. I stamped the jar in new On The Lake ink and die cut it out.  I stamped the bow in With An Olive ink with a stripe of Samba ink.  I created a masked hillside and used my brushing brushes to create a On The Lake sky.

I used the mini snowflake from the "Build-a-Snowman" stamp set in On The Lake ink.

Then I stamped my little snowman outline from the the same "Build-a-Snowman" stamp set.  I also stamped the toque and scarf, both in With An Olive and Samba inks.  I fussy cut out elements of each and built my own custom garments. 

I also used my Copic Markers to shade the jar and snowman and his clothes.

I used the jar outline to create a shaker card with some white glitter in it.

To create the pull-out tag, I die cut and stamped out the jar's lid and attached it to a partial cut jar inside die cut.  I stamped a greeting from the "Build-a-Snowman" stamp set using With An Olive ink.

For the card base, I cut a 4 1/2" square card base and used the With An Olive ink through the "Tiled Up Stencil".  Then I used the small snowflake again with Samba ink and placed them at key spots on the stencil design.

To learn more about StampNation, you can CLICK HERE

Have a creative weekend!

~ Ally ~

No comments:

 
09 10