Sweet November Stamps ~ More Fabulous Fall

Hi crafty friends!   I'm back from a week away from my desk.  I took a last minute flight home to see my family and my three best friends!

Today's card feature more of the glorious fall release stamp sets from Sweet November Stamps.

This entangled beauty features the gorgeous pumpkins and sweet little mice from the "Bountiful Blessings: Pick of the Patch" stamp set.

I began by stamping my images using a light brown ink.  I put down a layer of Copic Marker to achieve the base colouring of my little scene but I wanted the detail to remain, so I added in some of the line work back in using Polychromos Pencils.

To achieve the extra fine splatter at the bottom of my card, I used my Copic Air Brush system to add that with an upside down Copic Marker (brush end at the air end).

Who doesn't love a beautiful white pumpkin!??!


Plus I also wanted to share another card I already shared over on my Instagram account already...

This slimline card creation features our 2 new SN Gals, "Olive" and "Sienna" and our cool new background stamp set, "Horizon Lines: Birch Trees".

I just had to make our two best friends dressed up in color matching attire...

That's a wrap for today!  Stay tuned for more Sweet November Stamps fun coming soon!

~ Ally ~

No comments:

 
09 10