Catherine Pooler ~ Lantern Love

The new "Winter on Main Street" collection from Catherine Pooler Designs arrives in the CP shop on Wednesday!

This collection is jammed packed with some really cool products!  Products featuring lamps, storefronts, snowflakes and MORE!

Today's card features some of the warm contents of the new "Warm & Bright Bundle".

I began by die cutting the new "Eternal Flame Cover Plate Die" from white cardstock.  Then I die cut a frame from the "Nested Oval Dies" and die cut the largest oval into the background to make an embedded frame.

Next I stamped out all of the elements for my card using the "Warm & Bright" stamp set. I stamped the beautifully ornate lamppost using Hoodie ink.  I stamped the evergreen sprigs from Spruce ink, the greenery in Seafoam & Sea Glass ink and the berry sprigs from Over Coffee & Samba inks.  I also stamped the sentiment from Seafoam ink as well.  I also stamped the little flame using Limoncello & Tiara inks. Then I die cut everything using the coordinating dies.

For the lamppost, I using my Copic Markers to add some shading a little more details to the post.  I also backed the lamp's opening with some vellum to soften the flame and glow of the lamp.

Once everything was cut, I added the sprigs and berries underneath the sentiment and layered everything up.

You're gunna love this new stamp set as much as I do!  Have a great rest of your weekend!

~ Ally ~

No comments:

 
09 10