Sweet November Stamps ~ Spooky Tree

Happy Saturday everyone!  Today I'm sharing another amazing stamp set from the Halloween release from Sweet November Stamps.

Today's creation features the huge new Background Builder stamp set, "Spooky Tree".  This large stamp set features this amazingly spooky tree, some graveyard markers, some spooky animals and more!

I began my stamping my entire scene.  I didn't have to do a lot of masking - only a few places around some of the gravestones.

I decided to color in the sky a little differently that I typically do.  I kind of wrapped my color around the moon and made the sky seem to wrap around it by the lines I left with all my colors of blue Copic Marker.

To finish of my card, I added a sentiment from the "Midnight's Halloween Adventure #3" stamp set.

The card doesn't show it well in photographs, but the insides of the pumpkins and the spook tree's eyes are all colored in with fluorescent orange Copic Markers so they actually glow!  Sooo cool!

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

~ Ally ~

 

1 comment:

Aileen said...

Absolutely love how you did the sky around the moon, have you ever demonstrated how you do this. I just can't imagine but would love to try it. Such a wonderful effect on the scene

 
09 10