Craft Roulette ~ Ghost Hugs

 

It's Wednesday and time to share my latest creation for the latest episode of Craft Roulette!

What is Craft Roulette you ask... it's a weekly live show featuring improvised crafting, special guests, community contributions, tons of prizes and much, much more!  It's live every Friday night over on YouTube.  You can check out this week's episode here.

So the four parameters that the wheel spit out this week were:

  • Project:  Split in the Middle  (my card opens in the middle)
  • Colors:  Jolly Colors (lots of fun happy colors!)
  • Element: Fruit (a pumpkin)
  • Random: Heart (heart stamped background)

So this week's card features the brand new Halloween release stamps from Sweet November Stamps.  I used the "Ghost Hugs" and just the pumpkin from the "Pumpkin Head" image.

To create my card, I first stamped the witch and ghost hugging first.  Then I masked off the witch and bottom part of "Pumpkin Head" image to the left of that image.

I colored my images using Copic Markers featuring "Jolly" colors.

To finish off the card and meet the "Heart" parameter, I stamped some yellow hearts as my card background.

Make sure to check out Craft Roulette over on YouTube and join us on Friday at 6:30pm CT for a brand new episode!

~ Ally ~

No comments:

 
09 10