Sweet November Stamps ~ Happy Haunting!

Today over at Sweet November Stamps, we have a little eerie little digital stamp set going live in the shop.

Meet some of the cruel creatures from the "Haunted Staircase" digi pack!

This spooky pack of digi stamps contains, 2 Grimm reapers, a sliced up ghost, a fiery wall torch, a stone window and of course, a creepy old stony staircase.

For my card today, I used the two "Li'l Grimmy"s, the haunted staircase and a skeleton image from the "Pirate Background Builder" set.  I removed the compass and the seaweed from the skeleton image in my editing software.

I began by printing out my scene and then I used a pencil and planned out all the background details.  I decided I wanted a different back wall detail then just a stone wall so I drew in some curtain detail.

I colored up everything using Copic Markers.

I placed my scene on a piece of black metallic paper and then added some black thread stitching to some of the edges.  I placed everything on my card base.


I love how the background turned out for my little evil basement!  How about you???

Hoping you have a wonderful weekend!

~ Ally ~

No comments:

 
09 10