Craft Roulette & Splitcoast ~ Reindeer Portrait

It's Wednesday and time to share my latest creation for the latest episode of Craft Roulette!

For today's card, I also used the newest card sketch from Splitcoaststampers; SC972:

What is Craft Roulette you ask... it's a weekly live show featuring improvised crafting, special guests, community contributions, tons of prizes and much, much more!  It's live every Friday night over on YouTube.  You can check out this week's episode here.

So the four parameters that the wheel spit out this week were:

  • Project:  Picture Frame Card (I created a frame for my reindeer)
  • Colors:  Summer Vacation Colors (lots of fun happy colors!)
  • Element: Game(s) (the elves were playing "Decorate the Reindeer)
  • Random: Checks (check style patterned paper)

So this week's card features lots of festive Catherine Pooler Designs products!

I started by making all my criss-crosses in the design with the fun patterned papers, from "Grandma's Attic" slimline papers.

I used some Spellbinder's oval dies to create the fun frame for my sweet little adorned reindeer, "Dasher" from Catherine Pooler.  I colored him up with some simple Copic Markers.

Make sure to check out Craft Roulette over on YouTube and join us on Friday at 6:30pm CT for a brand new episode!

Plus, check out all the coolest card sketches over at Splitcoast; right HERE

Have a crafty week!

~ Ally ~

No comments:

 
09 10