Sweet Sentiment ~ Stay Wild!

 

Hi everyone!  Happy Saturday!

Today I'm sharing a card featuring the adorable stamps from Sweet Sentiment!

I just had to use the kitty image from the new "Gone Fishin'" stamp set.There is also a coordinating die set for this fun stamp set, "Gone Fishin' Sweet Slices Dies".

I stamped my image in Memento Tuxedo Black image and then colored it up using Copic Markers.  I knew I had to make my kitty look just like one of my own cats!  I also used the "Stay Wild!" sentiment from the "Beep Beep Jeep" stamp set released last month.

I used the adorable "Chloe" patterned papers from Bella Blvd and a tag die from Catherine Pooler to create my card.

If you are looking for a fun on-line weekend, make sure you check out the newly announced "The Bestie Virtual Retreat".  For more info, check HERE.


Thanks for dropping by!

~ Ally ~

No comments:

 
09 10