Stamp Anniething ~ Meet "Jay - Here's To You Old Sport"

 

Happy Thursday everyone!  Today is Day 2 of the Stamp Anniething May release and today we have one dapper fella...

Meet "Jay - Here's To You Old Sport"...

I started my card by using the new "Deco Fan Stencil" and my Copic Airbrush system.  The airbrush allows for a nice smooth, light application of ink across the stencil.  I die cut the panel using the "Card Mat Die" with the scalloped edge.

I stamped our little "Jay" fella out in Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored him in with Copic Markers.  To achieve the stripes on my suit, I used my Fine Sakura White Gel Pen and added them after I colored his entire suit in blues.  I also used the "Jay Here's to You old Sport Outline Die" to cut him out!


Don't you just love his little 'stash?!?!?  LOL!!!

Stay tuned!  Tomorrow is the final day for our release over at Stamp Anniething!

~ Ally ~

No comments:

 
09 10