Sweet Sentiment - May Release is Here!!

Howdy and Happy Saturday!  Today is Sweet Sentiment's May release and it's jam packed full of stamp and stencil fun!

The first stamp set I have used today is called "Gone Fishin'" and it's got all the fun fishin' images a girl (or guy) could ever want!  This stamp set features the company owners, Sandy and Jammie, out in the wildness in all kind of fish related fun!

I began this card using the amazing Sweet Sentiment Premium Coloring Paper, the brand new "Helm Mandala Stencil" and Copic Airbrush system.

I created this fun blue stencilled background and then popped on my little fisher-gal with some fun foam tape!  I used Copic Markers to color her in and some Polychromos Pencils to add in some of the finer details again.  I used Memento "Desert Sand" ink to stamp her for a no-line effect.  The frame is from Catherine Pooler Designs.

Next comes the stunning new blooms stamp set called "Sweet Sincerity".

This magnificent stamp set features some beautiful trio-petaled flowers and accompanying leaves and buds and a glorious large scale sentiment.

To start, I first masked off my cardstock panel of Sweet Sentiment Premium Coloring Paper, then I airbrushed on some yellow Copic and then a splattering of dark fuchsia Copic ink.

I stamped all the floral and greenery images in Moment "Desert Sand" ink for a no-line look as well!  I colored them all in using bright pink Copic Markers and popped them up using foam and glue dots.

I inked up part of the sentiment with Versamark ink and then embossed it with Copper embossing powders.  And voila... a card was born!

Don't forget to check out this nifty gadget...

This is the Sweet Sentiments Exclusive Color Blend Stand.   It holds up to 5 Copic Sketch markers for ease of coloring!  It comes in a variety of fun colors for you to choose from!

I hope you have a great rest of your weekend and I hope you're able to get crafty!

~ Ally ~


No comments:

 
09 10