Three Room Studio ~ Witchy Woman

Happy Saturday! It's time for another fun Saturday Challenge over at Three Room Studio.

This week's challenge is to use CIRCLES.  Yup!  It's that simple!

I began my card by printing out the adorable new digital stamp "Witchy Woman 2.0". I also printed off a mask and applied it over the image.  I then place a circle mask on for my moon and ink blended some fun Distress Oxide inks over the entire sky.  I used Seedless Preserves, Dusty Concord, Wilted Violet and Scattered Straw Oxides.

For my greeting I stamped and die cut the word "hello" from the "Hello Friend" stamp set and coordinating die. I printed the "BOO-tiful" sentiment out on my computer to finish off the greeting.

To create more circles, I die cut some circles for some masking paper and used some white pigment ink to create a bokeh effect.

Please take a gander at some of our fellow designer creations for today's challenge...
 
Pam Tinney - @pocono.pam

Check out all the details on the Three Room Studio Blog.

Good luck!

~ Ally ~


No comments:

 
09 10