Missing You Fairy

 

Happy Saturday all!  It's time for another fun Saturday Challenge over at Three Room Studio!

This week our hostess Candice Richardson has found us an amazing colour palette to use this week...

Isn't it pretty?!?!

So I tried to stay true to the colours for this card.  The stamp sets I used were the lily pad from the "It's a Ponderful Life" stamp set and the fairy, bug and sentiment from the "Believe in Fairies" stamp set.  I created the fun edge by cutting out my own mask shape and using my Copic air brush to colour in the back ground.

Please take a gander at my fellow designer creations for today's challenge...
 
Candice Richardson - www.candoodle.ca

Thanks for checking out our talented designers!
 
We would LOVE for you to play along with our Three Room Studio stamps and products but you are more than welcome to use other companies to participate.
 
OUR PRIZE: One lucky participant per month will be WIN a $15 gift certificate to the Three Room Studio shop!  Submit your work on the TRS blog here.
 
Happy creating!
 
~ Ally ~

No comments:

 
09 10