Let's Go Camping!

Howdy all!  It's time for me to share my light-up card for Chibitronics!

I created this fun camping scene using the Pawsome Stamps "Happy Camper" stamp set.

For my circuit, I started by mapping the spots where I wanted all of my little LED light stickers to go; one light for every star and a couple of lights for my moon.

Then I created my simple battery holder for my 3V flat battery.  Using my Copper Tape, I created a negative line and a positive line of tape.  

Then I placed my stickers in the correct position on the negative and positive sides of the copper tape.

I left the gap in the foam tape below the battery housing so I can pass a small piece of cardstock in between the battery and positive line of copper tape so that it doesn't light up in transit.

Once all my 3D foam tape was in place, I adhered my front panel on top of my circuit and once the button is pressed... VOILA... light!!

I made a video for the entire process of my card.  Click the image below to go and see the whole process.

I hope you enjoy my video!  I hope you try out the Chibitronics line of products!  they're SO easy to use!

Happy crafting!

~ Ally ~

 

Products I used today...  

No comments:

 
09 10