Beachy Bears & Fruit

I've been having some fun with some of my new My Favorite Things supplies that arrived this week!

I thought I'd play along with 2 of their fun challenges this week.  First off is the...

The sketch this week is a slimline sketch but I squished it a bit... LOL!

My sketch card creation features the sweet little "Bunch of Happiness" stamp set!  I piled the whole bunch on my card...   I also used the fun "Watercolor Wash Rectangle Stencil" to create the back drop for all my fruity friends.

I needed another fun card to send out so I also created a card using this week's Color Challenge:

For this card, I featured the adorable bears & bees of the "We Beelong" stamp set and the "Watercolor Free Form Stencil" too..

Thanks MFT for inspiring my cards today!  Come and play along too!

~ Ally ~

 

No comments:

 
09 10