Skate. Sleep. Repeat.

 


Welcome to the Three Room Studio Saturday Challenge!
 
This week's challenge is .... to use circles on your card.

For my card, I used the "Skate Sleep Repeat" stamp set.  I went with a fun rainbow colour palette.  I also stamped the solid skate stamps inside the circles to repeat this week's theme.
 

For all the Saturday Challenge rules, check out the Three Room Studio blog, HERE.

Please take a gander at some of our fellow designer creations for today's challenge...


Thanks for checking out my fellow talented designers!
 
~ Ally ~
 
 
stamps: TRS (Skate Sleep Repeat)
cardstock: Recollections (110# White & Black)
inks: Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps (Summer Sunshine, Morning Marigold, Goblin Green, Amazing Azure, Whimsical Wisteria, Raspberry Rose, Wicked Black), Copic Markers
stencil: Honey Bee Stamps (Polka Dots Background)
dies: Catherine Pooler (Circles Dies)

No comments:

 
09 10