More December Canvo Fun!

Happy Wednesday!  Today I'm going to share more December spreads in my Canvo.

The December Club Canvo included 1 mini stamp set with the word December written in 3 different fonts, 1 large 4x6 stamp set with the monthly theme and a large stencil with a layout for a single Canvo page (note the fun hearts and arrows on my page below!).

I began the daily spread page for December with a very simple layout.  Look at those cute trees and houses!


 With it being December, I needed a page to jot down ideas for gift giving...


 My page spread for the holiday week is as follows!  I had fun with this fun color combo!

ALL of the Club Canvo products will be available in the CP Shop at a later point this month so if you see a stamp set or stencil you love, you can purchase it without being a part of the Club Canvo subscription.

No comments:

 
09 10