Meet... Handmade Sentiments

 

Welcome back to Day TWO of our November Krafty Peeks! Are you excited about what you've seen so far!? Are you ready for more?  I hope your answer was yes because we've got more fabulous fun for you today!
 
The stamp set we are 'peeking' for you today is from artist Melissa Baker-Nguyen and it's called...
HANDMADE SENTIMENTS!!
 

This adorable set features lots of fabulous designs for the backs of your cards, for stamping on envelopes and tags, for gifts and lots more! SO many options and this one is a must-have in your krafty collection!
 
For my card I had this fun idea where I brought in the worm image from the "Save My Place" stamp set revealed yesterday here and I'd dress him up... giggle... and boy did I have fun!  I made the worm in the center my "one of a kind" gal!
 
 
This stamp set is perfect for "signing" the backs of all your handmade cards!
 
Check out HANDMADE SENTIMENTS in so many gorgeous creations today as you hop around the Krafty Team's blogs! You'll also see the new stencils, hybrid ink and krafty dots along the way! Be sure to leave some love at each stop on the hop because I'll be giving away some krafty $$ to the shop!
 

 
You'll see more of our November goodies tomorrow and then everything will be released after our LIVE Online Release Party on Saturday afternoon at 2pm ET in the Krafty Friends Facebook group!
 
For now, check out all the sweet goodness in today's hop!
 
~ Ally ~
 

One of a Kind Worm

stamps: KKS (Handmade Sentiments, Save My Place)
cardstock: Recollections (110# White)
inks: KKS (Wicked Black, Soft Sage, Morning Marigold, Tempting Tangerine, Mermaid Melody, Whimsical Wisteria, Ruby Red), Copic Markers, Copic Multi-liner (0.3), Sakura (Glaze Pen)
stencils: KKS (Splish Splash Stencil, Sprinkles Stencil)
dies: Simon Says Stamp (Circle Thin Frames)
other: Glossy Accents, Stickles (Diamond)
dots: KKS (Dreamy Dots)
  
 
I will be updating the linked list of products below when they reach the KKS Shop on Saturday!  Stay tuned for all the new products!!  

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

7 comments:

MadeByMeghanK said...

Adorable little worms! I LOVE the design!

angie st gelais said...

Great job.. love how you mixed the stencils.. very creative

Heather said...

I love this!

Flo said...

This card is so fun and cheery. It makes me happy!

Janet said...

Omg, the middle one! Love this.

Karen said...

Alison, I adore these little critters.

Cindy Holmes said...

Your card made me chuckle! Love the different bookworm characters!

 
09 10