Together We Are Stronger

Good afternoon and happy Sunday!  For this week's challenge over at Three Room Studio, the Design Team have seen out to search the webs to find a card that they're going to CASE.

For me, I found this amazing card by Jess McAfee (@jess.mcafee) on Instagram seen HERE.

I chose to use the same stamp set, our FREE digital set called "You Matter to Me".  It's a beautiful stamp.


I chose to keep the same colour scheme and general design of her card for my own card.

For each lady's shirt I chose to decorate it with a fun mini stamp included in some of our other sets.  For the pink shirt I used the "steam for the coffee" from "I Heart Books".  For the teal stars, I used those from our "Believe in Fairies" set and for the purple shirt, I used the adorable little heart from the "Skate Sleep Repeat" stamp set.

I think it turned out fabulous!  What do you think?

See you again soon!

~ Ally ~



No comments:

 
09 10