I Love You Mom!

Happy Sunday!  Today I'm sharing a fun card using the latest sketch from Three Room Studio.

I chose to use the pretty little "Mom's Hibiscus" stamp set for my card today.  i coloured it very simply with Copic Markers and fussy cut it out to add to my card.  The sweet sentiment is also included in this stamp set.  This stamp collection also includes Mom spelled like this "Mum" too.



This is the sketch I designed for this month (#trssketch06).  It includes lost of space to stamp a large image plus lots of fun strips to play with!


I'd love to see you join in our challenge fun!  Come and visit the Three Room Studio's Fourth Room and share your creation with us!  Or use the #trssketch06 on social media!

Thanks for stopping by!  See you all soon!

~ Ally ~

No comments:

 
09 10