Wanna Hug?

Who can resist this sweet little cactus?  Wouldn't you love to give him a hug??


For my card today, I used the newest Splitcoaststampers Card Sketch, SC810, which happens to be designed by me!

I used the whimscal patterned papers from Catherine Pooler Designs called "Prickly" - so appropriately named!!  Of course, I had to use the stamp set that goes along with these papers, the "Wanna Hug?" stamp set and it's matching die, "Wanna Hug Dies".

PLUS...
Catherine Pooler has a new release sneak peeks coming up this week.  Visit the Catherine Pooler Designs Facebook page for more details starting Wednesday July 15th!

Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you'll join me at Splitcoast and try out a challenge or two!

~ Ally ~


Stamps: Catherine Pooler Designs (Wanna Hug)

Paper: Cardstock (Recollections 110# White), Pattern Paper (Catherine Pooler – Prickly 6x6)

Ink: Catherine Pooler (Midnight, Polished, Skylight)

Accessories: Catherine Pooler (Wanna Hug Dies), MFT (Skinny Stripes Die)

No comments:

 
09 10