Happy, Happy Birthday!

Happy Sunday everyone!  I'm over on the Three Room Studio Facebook page sharing this week's TRS Challenge!

This week's challenge is to CASE a DT member.

I chose to CASE my fellow DT member, Samantha Farhang!  Here is her amazing card using the "It's a Ponderful Life"...

Here is my take on her beautiful card.

I chose to use the "Believe in Fairies" stamp set and lots of circles!

I hope you'll come and join us over on our Facebook page and play along!

~ Ally ~


Stamps: Three Room Studio (Believe in Fairies)

Cardstock: Recollections (110# White),MFT (Teal)

Inks: Kraftin' Kimmie (Totally Taupe), Catherine Pooler (All That Jazz), Copic Markers, Polychromos Pencils

Patterned Paper: Doodlebug Designs (Hey Cupcake 6x6)

Dies: Catherine Pooler (Circles), Simon Says Stamp (Thin Circle Frames)

No comments:

 
09 10