Life is a Joy with You in it!

Welcome to another fun Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Saturday Challenge!

This week your hostess is Krafty Girl, Melany and her challenge for you is to....
USE A STENCIL!

I'm always behind, so today I'm sharing a card I made for Father's Day tomorrow for my hubby.  I used the Lucas image from "Good in the Woods" stamp set along with the BBQ from the "Good in the Woods Accessories" stamp set.For my sentiment, I found the perfect one on the "Life is a Joy" set!  And of course, to fit in this week's challenge, the stencil I choose was the "Summer Sunbeams Stencil"!


Each and every Saturday we post a brand new challenge for the week and you are welcome to enter as many times as you like. These must be new creations and you are welcome to use any stamp however using Kraftin' Kimmie stamp and products will earn you double entries! The monthly prize is a $25 voucher to the Krafty shop!!!

To enter, CLICK HERE.

Also if you need a little extra inspiration or a jump start to your mojo, we have a new sketch made by MOI each month! Feel free to use it any time!


And don' forget to check out this weekend's SALE in the Krafty Shop! We've got several of our amazing stamp sets on40% OFF while supplies last!  Be sure to check them out!

Can't wait to see your creations!!!

Happy kraftin'!

~ Ally ~



cardstock: Recollections (110# White)
inks: KKS (Wicked Black, Summer Sunshine, Morning Marigold), Copic Markers
patterned papers: My Favorite Things (Trail Mix 6x6)
dies: Catherine Pooler (Circles), Simon Says Stamp (Thin Circle Frames)
stencils: KKS (Summer Sunbeams)

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments:

 
09 10