Hello Divers!



Welcome to another fabulous and fun Saturday Challenge at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!

This week your hostess is Krafty Girl, Melanie and her challenge for you is .... NO LINE TECHNIQUE!

For my no-line card today, I decided to start my colouring by using "Party Peach" ink to stamp the images from the "Underwater Fun" stamp set.


I coloured them up with Copic Markers and then I added some of the finer details of the images using some Polychromos Pencils.

I think it turned out fabulous!


Here's the list of my 6 favourite no-line coloured inks from KKS; Party Peach, Pretty in Pink, Salty Sea, Bubbly Blue, Totally Taupe and Granite Grey.  I chose the line colour based on my subject or colour scheme I'm going to use.


Each and every Saturday we post a brand new challenge for the week and you are welcome to enter as many times as you like. These must be new creations and you are welcome to use any stamp however using Kraftin' Kimmie stamp and products will earn you double entries! The monthly prize is a $25 voucher to the Krafty shop!!!

There are two ways to enter... you can link up your creation on the Kraftin’ Kimmie blog page AND you can upload your photo to the album in our Krafty Friends FB group.

Also if you need a little extra inspiration or a jump start to your mojo, we have a new sketch each month! Feel free to use it any time!

And don' forget to check out this weekend's SALE in the Krafty Shop! We've got several of our amazing stamp sets on 40% OFF while supplies last! Be sure to check them out!

We can't wait to see your creations!!!

Happy kraftin'!

~ Ally ~


stamps: KKS (Underwater Fun)

cardstock: Recollections (110# White)

inks: KKS (Party Peach), Copic Markers, Polychromos Pencils

dies: Simon Says Stamp (A2 Thin Frames, Thin Circle Frames), Catherine Pooler (Hello Die)

patterned papers: Doodlebug (Under the Sea 6x6)

dots: KKS (Fruity Dots)

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

No comments:

 
09 10