Black-Eyed Beauties & a Sale!

Happy Friday everyone!  Time to share another fabulous digital stamp from Power Poppy!

Marcella introduced a brand new digital creation yesterday called “Black-Eyed Susan”.  This sweet little cluster of blooms is accompanied by three simple sentiments as well.

PLUS… Marcy is kicking off a Fall Digi Sale Bundle where you can get FIVE of her favorite fall sets for only $15 — OR you can pick up any of the digis seen below for $4. Wow… what a deal!

Here’s my peek at those sweet & sunny blooms…
Copics: Blooms: Y06, Y08, Y17, YR16, Y38, R56, R59, V15  Greenery: YG03, YG23, YG95, YG67, YG99
Back ground: BG93, E84, E71, E37, E59, BV23, 0

I chose to create a really simple Copic Marker airbrushed back ground and then I coloured all my blooms in with solid colours.  I added a fine mist of Copic Blender Solution plus a few added droplets to create the fun texture in the back ground. I also included the “Thank You” sentiment from the digi set plus I stamped the “For Your Friendship” part form the “So Grateful” clear stamp set to finish it off!

There's also a fun little coloring contest going on right now over at Passionate Paper Creations and Friends.  Check it out:
To get in the running for this festive affair all you need to do is color up one of these sets: Cuppa Buttercups, Apples in Season, Pure Prairie Bouquet, Sunshine of My Life or our newest - Black Eyed Susanand link it up on the Power Poppy post over HERE on the Passionate Paper Creations and Friends Facebook page. If you play along, you could be picked the winner of our random drawing for a $20 gift card to the Power Poppy Shop. Cool, right?!  So get coloring, my friends!  I can think of no better way to relax this weekend!

Don't forget about our month long challenge...  click the image to find out more!
http://powerpoppy.blogspot.ca/search/label/Power%20%26%20Spark%20Challenge

Thanks for stopping by but before you go, please take a moment to leave a comment and the drop in to see what my fellow Bloom Brigaders have to share with you today...

Have a great weekend everyone!

~ Ally ~


Supplies:
stamps: Power Poppy (Black-Eyed Susan, So Grateful)
paper: Copic X-Press It, Bazzill (Classic Purple)
ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black), Copic Markers, Copic Blender Solution
dies: Simon Says Stamp (Stitched Rectangles)

8 comments:

Kathy Jones said...

Gorgeous Ally!! Love how you've really shown the blooms off by zooming in and I love the background too!!

Cindy Lawrence said...

Absolutely stunning, Ally! LOVE your airbrushed background...one of my favorite techniques!

Marcella Hawley said...

I think I just had a heart attack of pleasure. This is stunning, Ally.

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Ally! My heart is swooning over this amazing background! You are so CREATIVE, and I get tickled at seeing this card! Beautifully done, and I love the coloring of your flowers along with the beautiful arrangement of them. Don't you just LOVE digis? Well, this is one stunning card, and then you matted it in blue (my favorite color), and it's a rich navy that is just perfection! Giggle! I loved Marcy's comment and agree!!! Stunning beyond, sweet friend! You totally rock! Hugs! xoxo

Leslie Miller said...

Every card I've seen today is totally different from the last and each is amazing! Just look at your fabulously creative background on this! I so need to try the splatty thing with my Colorless Blender. Don't have an air brush, but still... Beautiful, Ally!

Lisa Lara said...

Crazy amazing Ally. I love that background. Your card has that "How Did She Do That" factor!

Danni said...

Perfection! Love the background!!

ChristineCreations said...

Ah Ally, the background gives such a great backdrop to the vibrance of these beautiful Black-Eyed Susans! It’s gorgeous!

 
09 10