A Photo Challenge


I've been tagged by my friend Tara. I am so excited because this is a fun one!

So what I am supposed to do is:

Go to your Picture Folder on your computer or wherever you store your pictures.

1. Pick the 6th Folder, then select the the 6th picture in that folder.

2. Post that picture on your blog and the story that goes along with the picture.

3. Tag 6 other people that you know or don’t know, to do the same thing and leave a comment on their blog or an e-mail letting them know you chose them.

And here's the photo that popped up for me....


This picture was taken last June. It's my son out riding his big truck out in the rain. I think he had just eaten something chocolate by the look of his face! Typical boy!!!

You've been tagged...
1. Heidi
2. Cherie
3. Deanna
4. Stacie
5. Kimmie
6. Jessica

Happy sharing ladies!


Photobucket

5 comments:

Jess said...

I love that pic....too cute!! I will totally play along! Thanks Ally!

Tracey said...

What a fabulous picture! :)

Heidi Brand said...

Love that picture! I remember that truck, my kiddos used to ride on it the same way. LOL!

crazy4scrappin said...

I was tagged by a friend too and it was so fun checking to see what pic would come up. Cute one Ally!!!

Karenladd said...

That photo is priceless! The combination of the boots with the nature-boy outfit is hilarious!

 
09 10