A Page in Time - February Reveal [part 2]


One of the other three parts to the February kit from A Page in Time Scrapbooking Kits is from Little Yellow Bicycle. It's parts of their "Love Letters" line of papers. This kit includes gorgeous patterned papers, one die cut paper and some cool matching stickers too!

Here's the 2 page layout I created using this kit...

Smitten and Bitten


supplies: all supplies are from the kit except the ink.

These pages were about my son's Valentine's gift of a card (behind the photo) and a hand decorated cookie that he made at Library time last week. The card was so cute! But the cookie arrived with a BITE mark in it. I guess he thought he should taste test it first! LOL! He got to eat the cookie in the end!

Here's the page I made from my scraps from the kit...

Promise

supplies: all supplies are from the kit except: stamps from Sandylion, inks from Ranger, cardstock, thread, ticket from My Creative Mess.

I hope you have a had a good time looking at all my APIT creations for February!

Don't forget about my February blog candy! Details can be found here. Good luck!

Photobucket

6 comments:

Heidi Brand said...

Smitten and bitten, how cute! I love it!

Unknown said...

ooh, love those papers! Great pages and story too! :D

Tracey said...

Gorgeous layouts Ally! Love this line! I picked some too!!

Heather said...

Beautiful layouts Ally!!!! Love Letters is a great line!!!

crazy4scrappin said...

Very unique title and the products are to die for. Very cute.

Karenladd said...

I love that you didn't shy away from doing a Boy page, using flowers and hearts. That valentine cookie was so cute!

 
09 10