My EXCITING News!

I am proud to announce that I have asked to be apart of the first design team for my Stamp BOX!!!

Cathy, our DT Coordinator, just announced it on her blog and I couldn't be any more excited!!!

I am also happy to report 2 of my fellow Scrapping Bug design team members, Cherie and Trace are also on the DT! How cool is that!? Small world, eh?!

Congrats to my fellow my Stamp BOX design team members:
Cathy Schellenberg
Cherie Nymeyer
Gudrun Loennecken
Jolene Johnston
Kryssi Ng
Lara Brooks
Leica Forrest
Marci Knecht
Trace Geworsky
Tracey Taylor

Photobucket

5 comments:

Jess said...

Congrats Ally..love your work!

mica said...

Congratulations!!! Just peeked their site. They have lots of cute stuff.

Veronica said...

This is wonderful news. Congrats you so deserve it.

Unknown said...

Congrats! That is awesome news!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Ally. You deserve this with all of your creativity. They are lucky to have you.

 
09 10