Wow! Only 2 Days Left!!

Yup... only two full days left until Todd and I get married! I couldn't be happier!

It's only a matter of hours before I pack up Spencer's and my stuff to travel to my parent's house to spend my last days as a single person!

I never thought I would be as emotional as I am.

I keep picturing those last few steps down the aisle of the small, all-wood church and picturing Todd's face. I just simply can't believe I get to marry someone that I love SO very deeply! I get to stand beside him, look into his eyes, hold his hands and pledge my unending love to my best friend in the whole wide world.

I truly and honestly think that I was SUPPOSED to meet this man... yes... THIS particular man. To spend the rest of life with... to laugh with... to cry with... to share a family with.... to have fun with... to grow old with... to joke with... and to love forever! I am SO lucky!

Thanks for all your support as I enter this new part of my life! (((hugs)))

6 comments:

Kelly said...

I can only imagine the size of the butterflies in your stomach! I can't wait to see some gorgeous photos posted at CCAS!

Kim Sanderson said...

such sweet touching words, congrats to you again, may you always be this happy

Michelle said...

I am incredibly happy for you both. My thoughts and smiles will be with you. Good luck and have a blast! m

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Ally!
I hope you have a wonderful wedding day and a truly blessed married life!
((hugs))

Laura Gilhuly said...

Congrats my friend! I hope your day is as beautiful as you are!

mum-on-the-run said...

Congrats!!

Hope you had a fabulous day!!

 
09 10