My Summer Highlights

This summer has been wonderful to say the least! We had so many wonderful things happen that I just thought I'd share my 3 favourite moments.

First and foremost..... Todd and I got married! I was the best day ever and I couldn't have asked for a better day. I love him so much and I just hope he knows just how much he means to me!
Celebrating my son's second birthday (twice) was a blast! Not only did my parents and sister spoil him rotten at party a few days before his actual birthday but he also got a mini party celebrating at home with Mommy & Daddy. Look at that chocolatey face????

Summer is the best time for family time for us. We love to spend our time at the beach. Thank goodness we have a number of them close by. I love watch the boys frolic in the lake!

Thanks for sharing a few of the special moments in my summer!

1 comment:

Colleen said...

This was an awesome post! Loved seeing all those pictures together and it's certainly been a memorable summer for you and your family! Congrats again!

 
09 10