I can dream can't I?

I currently have a pretty good camera but there's always the day when you dream of an upgrade.

If I won the lottery tomorrow, I would invest in a extremely high grade model with an array of wonderful lens! Sometimes you just need to get just a *little* closer.... you know?

For now, an upgrade to a 10 mexa pixel and a lens that will do incredible macro would be my dream..... and then a class to know how to use it properly. Now, THAT'S my dream camera!

What's your dream camera?

6 comments:

Heidi Brand said...

Oh my gosh, I dream about this too. hmm, tough choice, I guess if I was really dreaming, the 1D Mark II, or even better the new model the 1D Mark III, but even a 5D would be awesome. Oh, and a 70-200mm, 2.8 with IS would be rocking as well.

Colleen said...

Yeah, I blogged about this too because I have an old 2.0 digi!! It's a Canon and takes good picutres, but I'd love a new SLR!!

mum-on-the-run said...

I'd love an SLR too!! If you DO win the lottery please think of me, LOL!!

Kim Sanderson said...

i love my camera, a Nikon D50 with an assortment of lenses, it's fabulous and I don't think I will be upgraded from that anytime soon, it was hard enough to get this one ;)

Jscraps4u said...

Ok...my dream is for a lens!!! My grandmother left me some $$ and I got to purchase my SLR...I love it, now I just wish I had a zoom lens!

Anonymous said...

yup, if you get a good camera, learn how to use it... it's not the paint, it's the painter ;)
I'd love to get a better camera and photography lessons, but I wont do one without the other... but i'll dream with you ;)

~Samantha~
www.scrapbookstar.ca/samantha

 
09 10