Long Weekend Plans

We are fortunate this weekend here in Canada that it's a 3 day weekend! So I get to spend lots of time with my two guys!

We have no specific plans at the moment for Saturday or Sunday but I'm sure we'll be visiting a beach or two!

Monday's going to be SUPER fun! My sister-in-law and my nephew will be meeting us for a "engagement photo shot". I can't wait to see what she comes up with for us! She's always so creative and her photos have amazing outcomes!

The boys and I had a nice dinner and a swim at the beach yesterday. Here are a few of my favourite shots of them....




5 comments:

Colleen said...

Have a fabulous long weekend! I work tonight/Sat/Sun, so we only have Monday together, so we're going to enjoy it!

You got some great shots! Now go get in that scraproom!

Laura Gilhuly said...

Wonderful photos! I love the last one!!! S looks so happy!!!!

emmettsmommy said...

Wow!! Ally those pictures rock!

I love the one of Spencer with Todd in the background!!!

Cant wait to see the layouts you create with them!

Anonymous said...

Great pic of your little one in the air

Kim Sanderson said...

love those pics Ally!!

 
09 10