Today I’m sharing another card featuring the brand new “Sweet Sorceresses” digital release from Sweet November Stamps! Meet Mab, one of four adorable little witches in this magical collection. I just love her oversized witchy hat, sweet little cape and all of those wonderful details just waiting to be colored.
This card was created for Craft Roulette, and last week’s parameters gave me such a fun jumping-off point:- Project: ATC Card – Artist Trading Card
- Colors: Produce Aisle colors – blueberry blues, lettuce greens and lemon yellows
- Element: Tree(s) – I added a little hand-drawn branch detail to Lo’s hat
- Random: Use Three Circles – Lo’s three little dress buttons were perfect!
I created the small ATC-sized colored panel first, coloring Lo and the background with my Copic Markers in bright blues, greens, yellows and a touch of pink. I love how the colorful rectangle pops against the mostly white card front while allowing parts of Lo to extend beyond the edge of the ATC. I popped the colored panel up for a little extra dimension and paired her with one of the fabulous “Halloween Sentiments” — “You’re the Hocus to My Pocus.” How perfect is that?
Lo is part of a series of four Sweet Sorceresses, each with her own adorable personality. Even better, if you purchase the complete Sweet Sorceresses Bundle, you’ll also receive the coordinating “Hut” digital image for FREE! That special bundle offer is only available through September 12th, so be sure to grab these magical little witches while the bonus is available.
I had so much fun combining the Craft Roulette challenge with this sweet new release. Lo definitely brought a little colorful hocus pocus to my crafty table! 🧙♀️✨
~ Ally ~


No comments:
Post a Comment