Raking Up Some Fall Fun with Sweet November Stamps

There is just something about crisp autumn days, colorful leaves and all the fun activities that come along with the season! For today’s card, I pulled out the adorable “Fall Gathering” stamp set from Sweet November Stamps. This sweet set was released last Fall and features six little girls and guys enjoying all kinds of autumn adventures. It also includes fun scene-building extras like leaves, squirrels, chipmunks and a pumpkin.

I decided a slimline card would be the perfect way to showcase several of these cute kiddos together. I started by creating a subtle patterned background on my card base, stamping the individual leaf images and the tiny acorn all over in a soft neutral ink. I love how this adds just a little extra detail without distracting from the colorful characters.

Next, I added my slimline frame from Waffleflower and placed a different kiddo into each of the windows. From raking leaves to pushing a wheelbarrow full of colorful foliage, each little scene has so much personality! I also tucked in the fun “Let’s Rake Up Some Fun!” sentiment from the stamp set near the top.


Of course, all of these sweet characters were colored with my Copic Markers, using lots of warm and cheerful Fall colors. I kept the rest of the card fairly clean and simple so those adorable images could really shine.

Such a happy, playful Fall card and a fun reminder that sometimes revisiting an older favorite stamp set is just as inspiring as playing with something brand new! 🍂🍁

Have a great weekend!

~ Ally ~ 

No comments:

 
09 10