Warm Winter Wishes with CP & Sizzix

Today I’m sharing a cool and cozy winter card featuring the “Around the Holiday” stamp set from the Catherine Pooler Designs and Sizzix collaboration. This playful set includes a variety of graphic holiday images that work together beautifully to create a bold, repeating pattern.

I used the Print & Pattern Tool to line up and stamp the images across a piece of white cardstock. The tool made it easy to build the pattern evenly while alternating the different squares. For a soft tone-on-tone winter palette, I stamped the images using Glacier and Stone Blue inks. I love how the two shades add subtle variation while keeping the background cohesive and frosty.

Once the patterned panel was complete, I layered it onto a narrow piece of dark navy cardstock and adhered it to a Stone Blue cardstock card base. The simple layers help frame the stamped design and add a little extra contrast.

For the greeting, I selected the beautiful “Warm Winter Wishes” sentiment from the “Warm Winter Wishes Sentiments” stamp set. I stamped it in dark blue ink, die cut it into a circle and popped it up over the bottom corner of the patterned panel.


This card was so much fun to create, and the Print & Pattern Tool made building the repeating design quick and easy. The “Around the Holiday” stamp set is perfect for creating winter cards, holiday backgrounds, tags and so much more!

The new CP and Sizzix products are available now in the CP Shop!

~ Ally ~ 

 

No comments:

 
09 10