Fall Wonderland – An Autumn Birthday Scene

There’s something so magical about a woodland scene in the Fall, and the brand new “Fall Wonderland” digital stamp collection from Sweet November Stamps is filled with the cutest little critters enjoying the season! From badgers and moles to moose and more, this collection is packed with adorable characters that are perfect for creating all kinds of cozy Autumn cards.


For today’s card, I used the mini collection featuring the Moose, Mole and Beaver and combined them to create this fun woodland birthday scene. I paired my trio with the “Spring Background” digital image, which worked beautifully for building the forest setting behind them. With a few Fall-inspired colors, that springtime woodland quickly transformed into a crisp Autumn day!

I colored all of the images using a variety of Copic Markers. To help create a little more depth and make the critters really stand out in the foreground, I masked off all three characters and pulled out my Copic Airbrush System. I sprayed the entire background with a dusty blue Copic shade, giving the sky and distant trees a softer, hazier appearance. I love how that simple step helps push the woods into the distance while keeping our adorable Moose, Mole and Beaver front and center.

To finish everything off, I added the sweet birthday greeting from the clear stamp set “Birthdays are the Best.” I love the combination of that bright Autumn landscape, the pile of colorful leaves and those adorable woodland friends. It turned into such a fun and cheerful Autumn birthday card—perfect for celebrating someone with a Fall birthday!

Have a wonderful weekend!

~ Ally ~ 

No comments:

 
09 10