Sweet November Stamps ~ Thank You Little Fairy

Happy Saturday!  I'm here again sharing some of the newest release clear stamp card creations from the latest Sweet November Stamps clear stamp release, Enchanted Spring.

Today my card features the "Enchanted Spring Flowers" stamp set.  This stamp set features 3 beautiful clusters of mixed Spring blooms plus some sweet fairies, some butterflies, bees and a few ladybugs!  So many scene building possibilities for this stamp set!

I chose to feature the larger cluster of flowers, a delicate little fairy with a wand and a butterfly on my card.


I began by stamping my cluster in the lower right corner of my card front in a light brown ink.  I wanted the flowers to be closer to a no-line coloring effect this time.  I added the small fairy and the butterfly image too.

I used my Copic Markers to color everything in but I did use my Polychromos Pencils to add some of the finer details back into some of the images: like for the wink details on the butterfly and fairy.

I had a blast coloring in this flower card!

Hope you have a great weekend!

~ Ally ~

No comments:

 
09 10