Sweet November Stamps ~ Rainy Day Fairwees

Happy Tuesday!  I'm here again sharing some of the newest release clear stamp card creations from the latest Sweet November Stamps clear stamp release, Enchanted Spring.

Today my card features the new "Rainy Day Fairwees".


I began my card by stamping the sweet little frog and one of the fairwees with a leaf umbrella.  I masked them both off and stamps the puddle beneath the fairwee, the little snail peeking out from her umbrella and all the fun grass and flowers from the "Background Builder: Wildflower Meadow".

Before I peeled off all the masks, I Copic Air Brushed the sky with a cloud stencil and added a little bit of color into the ground.  I also used my Air Brush system to add a light, transparent rainbow in the clouds!

I removed all the masks and colored everything in using Copic Markers.

I had a blast coloring in this little scene card with our adorable Fairwees card!

Hope you have a great weekend!

~ Ally ~

No comments:

 
09 10