Sweet November Stamps ~ Dolphin Hugs

It's Newsletter FREEBIE day for Sweet November Stamps subscribers! 

Did you know that every month, Amy sends newsletter subscribers a code for a FREE new digital stamp design. Each month brings a brand new image to the shop and you just apply your code at the checkout process and that month's image is FREE to download.

With MerMay only days away, Amy has provided a new mermaid for your collection.  Meet "Dolphin Hugs". 

I decided she and her dolphin needed some fun sea critters to surround them so I grabbed the dolphin image from "Mermazing Friends: Cari & Neo", the otter image from "Mermazing Friends: Masha & Bruno" and finally the Seal image from the "Mermazing Friends: Naia & Flash".

I made up a simple birthday sentiment and created a scene on my computer and printed everything out.  I then colored my scene using Copic Markers.


 I hope you take a moment and sign up for the Sweet November Stamps newsletter to ensure that you get your freebie next month!

Happy weekend!

~ Ally ~

No comments:

 
09 10