Sweet November Stamps ~ Flight of the Fairies

Happy Saturday!  It's time for a new mini digital release from Sweet November Stamps.

So this week's card features one of the new "Flight of the Fairies" digital stamps.  I used the sweet "Portia".

I configured my scene using "Portia" along with stone wall from the "Scene Builder: Castle" collection.  I printed out my scene onto X-Press It cardstock plus I also printed out an image onto my masking paper.  I cut out my mask.

Next I applied the mask to my panel and used my Copic air brush to spray down a light teal background.  Then I took a plastic fern and applied darker teal through the fern to achieve the fern background.  I also applied some green toned marker colors to the grassy foreground before removing the whole mask.

I then I colored up the stone wall.  I used a variety of Tonal greys, Cool Greys and Warm Grey Copic Markers.

I then colored up my pretty "Portia" fairy.  I wanted a wispy look so I added some White Gel Pen dots to make her appear floaty and dreamy.

To finish off the card, I stamped the sentiment on a piece of paper using CP Uptown ink and added in to the bottom.

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a great rest of the weekend everyone!

~ Ally ~

No comments:

 
09 10